'94, 105K, problem with temperature gauge.

I have 94 altima. the temp gauge in the dash has gone haywire. its stays at cold. even after going a long time when the car is in motion. most of times it comes to normal position when the car is not moving but car is running. at times it stays at cold end. any inputs how to fix the problem.

Reply to
the_indian_devil

You may have a bad sensor wire (the end may be corroded). I had the same problem, dealer cleaned the corrosion off of it for me when I took in my ('95) 200SX for a free 100 pt inspection.

Reply to
Robert Sluder Jr.