94 nissan altima GXE

For sale in southern california, just looking to get $1000.00. It needs to have the head replaced but I have a brand new head gasket set for it and you can get the head for about $300 online. It has been lowered, it has limo tint on all the windows, clean interior and exterior, has a clifford car alarm. Only has 123000 miles on it. New alternator(1 month) new water pump (2 days) new brakes (4 months) new thermostat, and radiator cap (1 week). It over heated about 1/2 mile from my house. We did the waterpump, thermostat and radiator cap and was told it was the head gasket so we bought the head gasket set and broke the cover off only to realize it was indeed the head not the gasket. I just need enough to get what I put into it. I paid $3500 for it in Dec 03 but only want $1000.00. My husband is a Marine and he is getting ready to head to IRAQ and he doesn't feel comfortable with working on the car anymore.. he can't find the time, or patience.. and we have 2 small kids , one of which has alot of medical problems that require frequent trips to the doctor's office in San Diego and he doesn't want to take any chances.. wants to get me a new car.

If you know anyone who is looking or if you are looking yourself please contact me. Thanks

Reply to
jgrayone

FYI, most people, will not buy a broken car just to fix it. Although I know some who will. I might have but I live in the Midwest and it is too far to try to transport a non functioning vehicle.

Reply to
Talon