What should i do to my 97 altima

Hi I just got a 97 altima for my first car and was wondering what I should do to it to make it faster and look nicer? any comments?

Reply to
97altima

Ummm, why do you need to make it faster? If you really think you need to the easiest thing is just put a turbo on it. A lot of people like to swap out the 2.4 with an SR20 but for your first car I wouldnt bother. To tell you the truth I'd look for a 240 SX if you want a fast car. As for looking nicer just some aftermarket rims adn tinted windows look nice IMHO, a bodykit would be nice if youl ike that sort of thing, check ebay for altima bodykits.

Reply to
Talon