airbag deployed!!

Hey can anyone help? My airbags deployed when I hit a hard bump and now the car won't work at all. I gather that there may be a fuel pump inertia switch of some kind that stops the fuel pump from working when this occurs, but I can't figure out where the "switch" is. Thanks, Billy

Reply to
trichop

Unfortunately, you need to bring the car to a dealership, as they are the only ones who can make the repairs. when the airbags deploy the car is dead, on a good note, at least you know your system works!

Reply to
Eric F

Must have been a really big bump!

Reply to