Changed front wheel coil spring, do I need to re-alligne wheel ?

Hi. The front-left coil spring broke ( thanks to this so cold winter ). A small garage changed it, but charge me for the wheels allignement, saying it must be done since it as to disamble everything.

But I heard from a friend that was not necessary.

Is that right ?

Thank you

Pierre

Reply to
Pierre Lafrance

your friend was wrong, it needed to be re-aligned.

Ask your "friend" if he knows what camber is and how it effects wear patterns on tires, let me know his response.

Reply to
NissTech

Thank you for your response

Pierre