FS: SPARE WHEEL+TIRE, NEW $24, from Nissan 15"model, fits other

Posted on Ebay, item# 7991538770. Goto www.ebay.com and enter "7991538770" (without quotation marks) into search window (or item#, etc.); BUY NOW
OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end - buynow set to $25. Please read descr. there, but a few facts I mention here: NEW from factory, NEVER been used. Compact type, includes trunk-mounting bracket; I believe should fit any 4-bolt patterend vehicles but for your info: it's from a 2004 NissanSentra i.e. I guarantee any Nissan sedan (Sentra, Altima, Maxima) but wouldn't say anything regarding other makes, even though common sense tells me a 4-bolt wheels must be useful for any car with such pattern. It's a standard compact spare akak "donut".
Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, and if email: remove 'spamnomore" strings in my address.
My Ebay feedback is 100% positive, not to mention a DECADE of Newsgroups trading without any complains.