Mazda spare tire

I had a few looks at the Mazda 3 & 5 lines and found they didn't meet my base requirements due to the inability to handle a full size spare. The spare in the Mazda 5 is actually a bit silly, not adequate for even urban use IMO. That 3rd row of tiny seats, which I have no use for, takes up the space needed for a spare. It's one thing to have a compact spare, but another for that spare to be a smaller diameter than the mounted tires.

I'm wondering what Mazda does in those countries that require the spare to match the mounted tires?

Reply to
Spam Hater