How do I reduce speed or disable Nissan Airbags?

How do I reduce speed or disable Nissan Airbags?

We have a 1993 GXE Nissan altima

We are not tall. If they airbags come out. It would severally injury me and possible kill my adult passenger.

I'm 5 foot 2in and my passenger is 4 foot 6in

I am not sure if the 93 has a passenger side air bag.

Greg Rozelle

Reply to
Greg Rozelle

It'll be clearly visable on the dash..

Could just unplug them, airbag light will be on all the time on the dash.

Reply to
Paradox

Better yet, unplug the airbag fuse in the fuse box. The yellow light will be on all the time as described earlier. If you need to pass inspection, plug the fuse back in.

CD

Reply to
codifus