One of the Circuit to Headlights burnt out

I have an 02 Altima and I found out that my driver side headlight when out. I tried to replace the bulb, but found out the black wire had a burned mark on it. Anyone know how much this is going to cost me if I take it to the dealer? Anyone here help provide me insight on replacing the wires. Is it possible to replace? Or tough luck, I have to take to the dealer. Thanks!

Reply to
Randini