is carsdirect.com a good way to buy a car?

Never heard of it. The fact that dealers are involved makes me leery though of price fixing. Just my opinion and I have been accused of being paranoid before - lol.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

Yeah, this is somethin I'd think dealers would stay out of. They probably have set reserves they bid town to so they don't cut eachother's throght's too much.

Reply to
tomamaron

Why? People will pay what they feel is an acceptable price for a vehicle. Someone paying MSRP for a new Mazda3 allows the dealer to sell another one to someone like me for over $1K under invoice.

Lee Cao

Reply to
Lee Cao