Nissan Altima 99, Needs Oil Valve Gasket Replaced

Hi. My car is leaking oil out of the Oil Valve cover and needs a new gasket. Is this something that can be easily done or would it need a torque wrench to complete the job? I have been quoted a price around $80 for the part and labor but would rather do it myself if it's simple. Any suggestions?

Reply to
esmurphy77