P0745 OBDII Code on 2005 Altima

Hey,

My 2005 Altima shifts hard from 2nd to 3rd gear only when car is cold. Now I have a P0745 Line Presssure Control Selenoid fault with the check engine light. Has anyone changed this selenoid? Does the transaxle have to be removed?

I just bought the car and the fluid looks clean. The Car Fax shows no previos problems. If anyone has any experience with similar problem please respond.

Thanks,

Tim

Reply to
Tim