P0745 OBDII Code on 2005 Altima

Hey,
My 2005 Altima shifts hard from 2nd to 3rd gear only when car is cold. Now I have a P0745 Line Presssure Control Selenoid fault with the check engine
light. Has anyone changed this selenoid? Does the transaxle have to be removed?
I just bought the car and the fluid looks clean. The Car Fax shows no previos problems. If anyone has any experience with similar problem please respond.
Thanks,
Tim