Sunroof Light Won't Go Off

Hi,

I have an '03 Altima and on Friday the battery died. Wound up installing a new one. Now the "ASC" light (whatever that is) for the sunroof stays on red whenever the car is running. The sunroof functions perfectly, but that light won't go off. Any ideas what this is?

Thanks,

Marty

Reply to
Marty Hampton

ASC light - could that be for Automatic Stability Control??? not sure why you think its related to the sunroof... excuse my ignorance and apologies in advance if I've just made a fool of myself ;)

In any case, looking in your owner's manul should tell you what you need to know about that light...

Nirav

96 Max GLE, 120k
Reply to
njmodi