Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

odometer off
Altima manufacture date 10/94. Some years back transmission went bad for previous owner possibly excessive idling on a steep driveway and not maintaining fluid level. Transmission was replaced or...
1
1

ULTIMA 2000-throttle sensor
Can someone tell me where the throttle sensor is located on a 2000 Ultima, I want to try and change it myself.
1
1

1997 Altima SQUEAK
I have a 1997 Nissan Altima that I love. Unfortunately, I will get a high pitched squeak/squeal on the driver side front when the car exceeds 20mph. Sometimes turning the wheel stops the noise, and...

NEED ADVICE ON FRONTIER... HELP!
I would like to know how good or bad this truck is, It's a Nissan Frontier XE I believe, the plain jane flat bed, no thrills two door, Year 2000, 180,00 MILES, (YES, 180,000) AC, 4 cylinder,...

Charcoal canister input hoses
I replaced my steering rack. I removed the charcoal canister to access the upper bolts to the driver's side rack brace. I disconnect the lower canister hose from the 'T'. Of the remaining 2 hoses on...
1
1

2002 Altima stereo question
2002 Altima, standard (not the Bose) stereo system: I'm adding a powered subwoofer and noticed a fuse in the fuse box marked "woofer". This makes me think there might be a factory installed (but used...

Aux input into the stereo on 2006 Altima
Hi, Does anyone know if the CD deck on 2006 Altima includes aux input? Thanks.
1
1

Compatibility
I have a 97 Nissan Altima and a mechanic recently informed me that he was going to replace my axle with a 95 Altima axle. He says it is compatible but I have no idea why he would want to do that. Does...
1
1

Need help setting price for 99 Altima
After 132,000 km of trouble free driving, I replaced my 1999 Altima GXE with a new Legacy Outback. (I left the fold for an AWD. On my 5th Nissan, I could not get a decent price and we get a lot of...
2
2

where is the iacv/aac valve on a '93 altima?
I can't find this for the life of me. Can anyone assist? Thanks.

nissan alt 99
my nissan is making a tick ticking noise it seems to be coming from my rpm gage it is very loud what does that mean and how do i repair it?

drive belts
When changing the serpentine drive belts on a 2002 Altima V6, is the best approach to do it from the bottom or the top of the engine?

What did I do wrong? Spongy Brakes
I changed out the front brake pads on my 97 Altima. I have done this several times in the past with no problems. I had to force the piston back to allow the caliper to fit over the new pads. I have...
1
1

1993 altima
ok this is the deal,having probleming starting the car. starter is new checked all switches, the thing is that i have to play with the ign. switch to get the car to start. the switch is going to be 13...

Auto Car Start
I have a 2001 Altima and am considering getting a remote car starter. Is this possible and would like to hear from anyone with a 2001 who had this installed/problems/cost/who did. TIA