Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shift sticks in park occasionally
I have a 1993 Nissan Automatic transmission Shift sticks in park occasionally. I have determined it is not the solenoid I do not think it is the backup/neutral safety switch-still starts in park &...
1
1

Fuel Filter
I have a 2003 Altima with 60,000 miles on it. Is it good practice to frequently replace the fuel filter? If how often? I was told an unclean filter requires the fuel pump to work harder.
3
3

96 Altima no heat
Hi All, My 96 Altima has a problem with the heater valve cable under the dash. It seems the coolant flow valve on the engine side of the firewall was stuck and as a result it made whatever gear or...

how much discount on a new altima
I am in the market for a new altima, looking for a four cyl sl package and I would like to know what discount from the dealer I should expect if any or what a fair discount would be. Never dealt with...
1
1

Does anyone know how to aim the headlights on a 2005 Altima?
There should be 2 screws, one for vertical adjustment and one for horizontal adjustment. I cant find the stupid adjustment screws.

Snow tires Y/N ?
This spring I picked up a 2006 Altima 2.5s. It has the stock Continental tires with 13,000 miles. I live in a very hilly area with small winding road. Does anyone have input on how well this car...
2
2

2005 Altima Brakes
I have a 2005 ALTIMA bought it new & now has 27000 miles on it..my problem is when I am going down a steep hill or need to brake suddenly the steering wheel shakes when I apply the brakes..any idea...
2
2

Car rough idle problems need help.
When measuring with an ohm meter, the total from the coil to the plug, on any lead, should not be more than about 15,000 ohms. If over, replace them all.
9
9

oil leak
Well, I was under there today. Turns out it probably isn't damage from the local garage prying the engine over as I don't see any clear damage to either timing chain cover. First thing I did was to...
13
13

'94 Nissan Altima for sale
1994 Nissan Altima for sale for parts or as a fixer-upper. Interior and trunk are immaculate. Power mirrors, automatic with o/d, am/fm cassette, air conditioning, tilt steering, cruise control, etc....
2
2

Brake Light + Battery Light turns and stays red after starting up my Nissan Altima GLE
Hi, I was facing the problem of Brake Light + Battery Light both goes red together after starting up the my car. It was problem of alternator. It was not charging up the battery. I ran the car for 3...
1
1

1994 Nissan Altima GLE Engine speed goes creazy....
About 8 months ago, I got a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE, 130,000miles. The problem only happened twice with very cold temperature. It started normally, the speed was 2000 rmp around and started to drop as...

Help! 98 Nissan Altima is "dead"
I hope someone can help me with this problem. I recently did tried to replace my intake manifold gasket and I had re-assembled everything back. I placed the key in the ignition and switched the...
4
4

passenger side axle slipped from bearing
I was changing the shocks. I failed to support the hub properly. I started putting in the finished passenger side strut and the axle seems extended with the boot stretched at the engine mounted...
5
5

transaxle magnet Altima 2.4L GXE automatic
I removed the pan from the transaxle and found there's a donut shaped magnet on the inside of the pan with a raised bump in the pan fitting into the center of the magnet to keep it from shifting. I...