Snow tires Y/N ?

This spring I picked up a 2006 Altima 2.5s. It has the stock Continental tires with 13,000 miles. I live in a very hilly area with small winding
road. Does anyone have input on how well this car performs in snow with the stock tires?
Gary
Tires Suck get snow tires.
This spring I picked up a 2006 Altima 2.5s. It has the stock Continental tires with 13,000 miles. I live in a very hilly area with small winding road. Does anyone have input on how well this car performs in snow with the stock tires?
Gary
I have an '08 with the stock Continentals. These are without doubt the worst tires I've encountered in years. You'll be lucky to keep it on the road when its not snowing.