1987 Maxima -Which model is my car?

I am trying to buy after market ignition parts and the question always is asked, "...which model do you have...SE, GL, SL, or other so they can sell me the correct ignition wire set.

My max does not have a rear spoiler on trunk, has combo door lock, shocks are not adjustable from inside car, has sunroof, no auto itme management, A/C is refrig but does not maintain constant temp..manually set. What model max can this be? Is model info on car body or in VIN number?

Thanks for any help. Dave_s

Reply to
Dave_s

Gang what's is Rule number 1 when it comes to buying ignition parts for your Nissan...

Anyone care to answer this...

Reply to
NissTech

This one's easy! :)

When buying ignition parts for your Nissan, stick to Genuine Nissan Parts.

Cheers, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 120k
Reply to
njmodi