1995 Maxima Console removal procedure

The reply to this is a large, 7.15MB file, a PowerPoint Slide Show that details in pictures the procedure to remove the center console. I hope this helps people that might otherwise be intimidated by the job, it's actually easy.

Regards, Richard Tomkins

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

Actually I tried to reply to the message and upload my file, but my news server does not want to accept a 7.15MB file.

So, instead of uploading this file, I propose that someone wiht a web site for Maxima enthusiasts contact me directly at my e-mail address and I will send the file to you to be placed on your web site.

Regards, Richard Tomkins

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

This is already on one of the Maxima sites (maxima.org or vbmaxima).

Reply to
Jim

Don't ever even try to post attachments to non-binary newsgroups. Even if your news server accepts them, the ones at many ISP's will strip them out of non-binary newsgroups.

Reply to
David Efflandt

Actually, I believe my dcument to be superior to those that are commonly available. My pictures and callouts are high quality.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

If that's the case, I'm sure the admins of those sites would be happy to post it.

Reply to
Jim

Here's another:

Monte

That one is pretty good. Wish I had seen it before I had done the job myself. My procedure, though being the same, is detailed with more photo's and callouts.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

And then what?