2000 Maxima GLE

Quick (easy) question -

When the rear brake pads start to go, do the wear sensors "squeal" only when the brakes are applied or always?

Thanks.

Reply to
Chris Freiberger

Typically the wear indicators will only squeal when the brakes are applied. If the brakes are dragging slightly, I suppose you might hear a constant light squeal. In my experience, the squeal pitch changes with varying brake pedal pressure also.

Cheers, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 122k
Reply to
njmodi