2003 wiper failure?

Just had the windshield replaced on my 2003 maxima. Noticed on the way home that the windshield wipers kept clicking as though they were on and trying to raise the wipers, but the wipers were not moving. Looks like the wiper lever was put in the on position. Stopped, made sure that the wipers were not bound in some way, and flipped the wiper switch to on. Makes a sort of thump once in a while, but wipers don't move. Any ideas? Thanks, and maybe this will engender some actual Nissan related talk, rather than the mountains and mountains of totally off topic stuff that is posted here.

William

Reply to
William Mastop

Went back to the windshield place - turned out the bolts had not been tightened on the windshield wipers. a couple minutes quick work with a wrench and it's all good. William

Reply to
William Mastop

=== I did not want to say it but I thought it would be a good idea to return to the place that installed the wipers.

Reply to
KybonaWhogonna