How To Change Fuse in '02 Maxima

My cigarette lighter in my '02 Maxima has burned out again; my dealer tells me that it has something to do with my cell phone charger.

I really don't want to have to take the time to bring it in to have the dealership do it.

Can someone tell me where the fuse box is located and how I can access it. Also, can you tell me how to find out what fuse to replace it with?

Please reply to the group.

TYIA.

Reply to
Bubby

Over your left knee under the little cover. Look at the back of the cover for a diagram. There's a little tool to pull them next to the fuses.

Reply to
JimV

Thank you, JimV.

Reply to