95 Maxima Alarm goes off

My 95 Maxima GLE original factory alarm goes off randomly, usually in the mornings (making my neighbors less than pleasant).

Is there a way I can disable the alarm other than keeping my doors unlocked? Is there a fuse or module I can unplug?

Thank you for any help (and my neighbors thank you)

Reply to
MadNeighbors

Before you try to disable it, make sure your door locks are locking all the way. Lock with the remote while you're in the car and then push the locks by hand to see if they travel further. If they do, you need to take the door panels off and lube the mechanism (white lithium).

-jim

Reply to
JimV