95 Maxima GLE Alarm Problem

I have a 95 Maxima GLE with factory alarm. The alarm repeatedly sets itself off, resets itself for no apparent reason. The horn honks and lights flash. I've pulled the fuse to stop it. Is there any frequently occurring situation that causes this that you can tell me about and how to fix it? TIA

Reply to
Howard H

Make sure the doors are locking and unlocking fully with the remote. If they don't it will confuse the alarm.

Reply to
JimV

Other possible causes: Pinched wires, oxidized connectors, bad relays, moisture. Check

Wiikinki