95 Maxima SE

Hi

I am having probs with my New Zealand Maxima it is and A32 model with the VQ30 engine. The problem is when it is warming up, it has a stage where the motor runs very rough and surges and sometimes stalls. You can usually start it back up again with no problems but is very embarrassing at an intersection when the engine cuts out. Goes fine when it has warmed up to operating temp.

Any Ideas

Thanks

Steve

Reply to