`99 SE foglights - used for sale?

Road debris destroyed the lens of the factory-installed driver's side fog/driving lamp on my 99 Maxima SE. I've found that these are sold only as a unit, and the best price I've found new is $153 at Courtesy Nissan (online).

this is a little high for a car with >100k miles on it. Anybody know if they sell these things used/reconditioned, or have a used set for sale?

TIA,

Daryl

Reply to
Dudley Fuddpucker

Wow. I just noticed the same on my 97SE - a cracked fog lens, and I would like to know where/how you find an affordable replacement. I hadn't researched it yet, but if I find something good I'll post the results here.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Ebay, but they still go for $80-$100 or so.

Reply to
JimV

Have you tried the local junk yards?

Reply to