Looking for a set of 4 original SE wheels (5-spoke, 1997-99)

Anyone know of a place on the net to get a set of 4 OEM original 5-spoke alloy wheels for a 97-99 Maxima SE? I've found one place, New England Wheels, but they want $700 for a set. ouch.

Reply to
Marc

Marc

Watch once a week on EBay... search on the string "Maxima 16 wheels" since those SE wheels were 16". I have seen them go for 300 up to 400 per set. Be prepared to add $100 more for shipping. Most weeks there are one or two sets being auctioned. Good luck, my '99 SE came with that set, I just picked up a single wheel on EBay to use for a full size spare. Bob

Reply to
Bob