fluid on wheel-99 maxima

Posted earlier about installing front brake pads on 99 maxima. However, now that I've had a chance to look, I have brake fluid leaking from right back wheel. Is all over inside of wheel, and just today really started leaking , is leaving fluid on driveway. Have been adding a little fluid, but not a whole lot. Fluid reservoir is now empty, so has started leaking bad now. Does this sound like a line or seal problem. Know I'll have to take it to shop, just wondering what I should expect to pay. ( My local mechanic, not dealership) Thanks for any help

Reply to
Bob

I think you will be needing a full brake job on front wheels Min. But if was my auto I would get all wheels reworked I am sure they will check lines and seals at piston after the replacment. With rotors turned I think you are looking at around $250.

Reply to
View from Outer Space

Probably a leaky caliper. Easy to replace or rebuild.

Reply to
JimV

Reply to
John Smith