Any suggestions on getting new floormats for '02 SE?

Nothing fancy just factory-like replacements are OK. Wore a hole in the old ones from my heel near the accelerator pedal. I've got a pad under it now to save the carpet but would like to just have a new mat. An entire set would be OK but the other front one is good.

Thanks.

Reply to
Launcherboy

If you haven't already, try eBay. A few years ago, I needed floor mats for one of my cars and bought new ones from an eBay store. They were factory-like knock-offs, ok quality, good enough for my purposes.

JS

Reply to
John Smith

Thanks. That's a good idea. Anything to avoid being abused by the dealerships...

Reply to
Launcherboy

I bought a set of 4 from my local dealership about 15 months ago, cost was about $65. Quality is good.

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie

Thanks. I'll see what they have at the local dealer just for reference. I'm not sure I want a generic set so a maxima specific one sounds good. whether it's worth $30 more than some decent generic ones is something I'll have to ponder a bit.

Reply to
Launcherboy

I found OEM sets for the Maxima on E-Bay for about $65. That's less than half of retail.

Have a look.

Reply to
Chuck In Dallas