Fuel pump circuit fuse blows- need wiring diag. 94 GXE

Hey, The wife's 94 GXE has been blowing the fuel pump circuit fuse and I can't figure out what's causing it. It won't do it when I drive it (don't say I need to get a new wife!). She says it dies when she steps on the gas to pull away, and it keeps blowing the 15a fuse after she puts new ones in. After a couple hours sitting, I went over, put in a new fuse and drove home w/o an incident. It's done this twice in a week. All other fuses are ok. The fuel pump makes the normal whirring noise upon startup, nothing out of ordinary. I pulled the fuel pump relay and safety relay and they check out ok. I jiggled the wiring in the back of the trunk and it still blew out yesterday. I also replaced the fuel filter to rule out excessive backpressure.

I'd appreciate it if someone could scan the wiring diagram containing the fuel pump circuit and email to me in a black&white .jpg format 300dpi preferred.

I'd also appreciate it if someone can shed some light on this problem.

Thanks, guys....

Chris snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net

90 & 94 GXE's
Reply to
Chris H

Uh, that doesn't look like a 94 GXE. You're also not supposed to be posting pics in this newsgroup since it slows down the message downloading.

Reply to
Chris H