Help - Interior lights went out

I have a 95 Maxima. The dome light would work at times in auto mode and not at others. By tapping it hard it owuld come on and work for a while, then go out the next time. I took it off and cleaned the switch with a contact renew, checked the bulb and reinstalled it. It worked for a while and then did it again. I tried removing it agian to reclean and reassemble it. All of a sudden doring reassembly or soon thereafter, the map light and the door lights do not illuminate (they used to). I checked all the fuses below the dash fuse box on the drivers side and none were blown. Any other places or locations I need to look. Thanks.

Reply to
95-96maximas

Check the switch on the driver's door that turns them on and off when you open the door.

Reply to
E. Meyer