'99 Saab 9-3 : Weird interior lights and non-functional electrical aerial ...

Hi,

I have two problems with my '99 9-3. First of all, interior lights work weird: When switch is in door position, dome lights work correctly. However, when switch is in 'on' position, dome lights go out. Map lights, front and back, does not work neither. On the other words, dome lights work only when switch is in 'door' position and doors are open, map lights do not work at all. Trunk/boot light works. What could cause this? I checked the fuses and they are seem to be ok.

The other thing is non-functional electrical aerial antenna. It does not seem to work at all. Fuse seesm to be fine. It tried to move it manually and found it kind of sticky... I cleaned it and put some oil there, and now it moves, but of course, I can feel the motor resistance. Where should I look for the fix on this?

John

Reply to
John