Is there such a thing as a 2006 Nissan Maxima in the works?

Changes over 2005? I have a 2001 but like to hear what is going on with these great cars.

Thanks, Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas

I would dare say that if you want to see a 2006, go see a 2005, it really should be much different if at all. Maybe a change in choices of colors and interiors, wheels, etc. Not much to do with the mechanics should change, why mess with success?

Reply to
Pooty Lizard