Looking for Good Bodyshop in Chicagoland

My Maxima started to show rush on wheel well. I am looking for good bodyshop to do rust repair right, since I want to keep it for a long time (especially seeing the 2009 Maxima no longer offers manual transmission). If anyone knows a good shop in Chicagoland, please post your experience here. Thanks for your referral.

Reply to
sunshe