maxima 2002 ecm reset

Hi everyone, I have on my Maxima GLE 2002 famous "check engine service" light on. Dealer said that it is cannister control valve got bad. So i replaced it, but the light's still on. I can't find how to reset ECM. I saw few web pages for older maximas but for mine '02 there is no mode selector on ECM. Help please! Thanks G

Reply to
Djavdet

Check forums.maxima.org, the 5th Gen Forums have the instructions. It involves some circus acts with the gas pedal etc.

Cheers, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 126k
Reply to
njmodi