Maxima won't go into OD, shifts hard

I have a '97 Maxima that won't go into overdrive. Pushing the button on the shifter only turns the OD light on and off. Even at 60 it's still in

3rd. No flashing OD light and no ODBII codes set. It also shifts early and hard when it makes the 1-2 shift. Anyone seen this before?
Reply to
JimV

I had a similar fault with my 95 many years ago.

It was fixed by the replacement of a $10.00 high power resistor and $20.00 Labour.

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins

Reply to