NICO Forums question

I know this is getting off-topic, but I signed up for this forum for over a week ago, and the admins still haven't approved my account. I also have an old account which has been deactivated or was never approved by the admins, either. I cannot find any way to contact these admins since I can't PM or email anyone.

If there is anyone who is a member, I would greatly appreciate help contacting the admins. Email me at dgeesaman yahoo.com

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman