nissan maxima electronic overdrive

When I turn the overdrive off (push the button on my shifter, light illuminated) the RPMs decrease instead of increase. The transmission shifts OK. The car has 120K on it but is in immaculate condition. What could be the cause?

Reply to
kennethbutts

I would guess it's not really in OD when you push the button. What RPM is it turning at 60-65 in OD? What year?

Reply to
JimV