Power Steering Whine on 87 Max GXE

I've got an 87 Max with 65 K miles that has a power steering whine and a small leak (a few drops per month) from both hose connections from the reservoir. The power steering works fine. Prior to this the car was at the shop for the same problem, but also with intermittent power steering. They replaced two hoses, removed the air from the system and the system worked just fine. The shops fix lasted about a 1 yr. (just over the warranty) and the whine is back. I've tried tightening the hose clamps and check the hoses for damage. What is the best way to fix this?

TIA

Reply to
Edge