2004 Max SL Fresh Air Duct

During cool weather, 50 degrees F, I switched on the outside vent and it blew warm to moderately hot air. This was the case sitting still and moving at 50mph. I don't want the AC on when its 50 degrees Dealer is checking with Nissan Engineering. Has anyone else noticed this problem? You (04 Max owners) may want to check this out...

I did make sure that the heater was off, etc. etc.

TIA Doug

Reply to
Digital Doug

Yup Yup same issue with my 04 SL as well. Please let me know what (Post it here) if anything the dealer did for you.

Steve

Reply to
SLB

I recently noticed the same problem with my 2004 SL. I echo Steve's request - please let us know what your dealer has to say about this problem - mine told me they had never heard of such a thing. Thanks -

Reply to
scully889