Removing door panel in 2001 Maxima?

I wanted to replace the speaker in the front doors of my 2001 Maxima, but I haven't been able to figure out what I need to do to remove the door panels. Does anyone have some advice on how to do it? Or know of some good instructions on how to do it? Thanks, Dave

Reply to
davejohansen

Did you get this done? I just bought some a/d/s/ 246ix components and I will be installing them asap. I found this thread below which is what you are looking for, but what I can't find is anyone who put the passive crossovers inside the door. My crossovers are 1.5x3x4 and I have one for each door. If you took your door panel off, do you think there is room?

davidbama97

I actually never found decent enough instructions to be able to get the door panel off, but I'll take a look at this and see if I can figure it out. Dave

Reply to
davejohansen