Is Maxima worth my money ???

Now i have Nissan Primera 2.0 slx & I just wondering to change it for Maxima 3.0 24V . I have never drive that car and I'm not able to see one i Poland. Can you inform me about this car : rapairs , eksploatation cost and others .ThanX for help from begining .

Reply to
Ogon

The Maxima 3.0 24V is fairly low on maintenance and high on performance, at least with a manual shift. I recommend it if you are looking for a car with better performance. It is exotic enough to inspire quite a lot of pride.

Reply to
Cormagh