Replacing O2 Sensors

Hello,

I have a 97 Max. with 126k on it. I'm dropping fluids and was wondering if I should do the sensors based on the miles? I couldn't find anything that suggests changing the sensors at a particular mileage. Is this a waste of a few hundred bucks? There are no codes or lights on suggesting that there is a failed sensor.

TIA, Paul

Reply to
paulf

I find the best plan is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Reply to
E. Meyer