Warning: Rice Alert

Yesterday while driving around in my '98 GXE, I saw on the freeway a couple of lanes over a sight that made my heart sink...

It was a 4th gen Maxima - the same color as mine, white - with 20" plus-size tires, yellow japanese stickers, and a HUGE spoiler. It was the most horrendus sight. Just the tires alone were bad - 20" tires don't look good on a 4th gen. I'd go with 17" tires but not these monsters.

Kai (I dont' drive a ricer. I don't drive a ricer. I don't...)

Reply to
Kai Ponte

Did it have little children's toys all over the dashboard and 14 air fresheners that cost $40 a-piece?

Yup, it was a rice-mobile...

-Powertrip

Reply to
Sedgewick E. Orchard