106 engine management light

Any help here appreciated. the engine management light on my 2001 106 1.1 petrol has come on. Is on and stays on from ignition, even without engine running. Notice no effects, performance, pinking etc, whilst driving. Is this likely the Lambda probe, can I test it before changing, or must I take it to peugeot along with my right arm?

Thanks Stevie

Reply to
SteviE

No idea why it's on but it signifies that there is an error message waiting to be read which will tell you the fault. Your Peugeot dealer will have the necessary kit to read the messages, as will most other repairers.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks