Engine Management Light 206 SW

I have a 206 SW on a 05 plate with 20k on the clock. It has been looked after. Tonight when driving along the amber engine management light came on. The car ran like a dog and sounded to my untrained ears like it was running on 3 cylinders (I may be wrong). I made it home and left the engine off for 15 minutes then I started it back up and it runs fine and the light is now off.

I've checked all fluids and they are ok.

The car is under warrenty (yeah I know har har har) but before I get involved with Peugeot is there likely to be something I can do myself such as fit a set of plugs although I wouldn't have thought it would need them at 20k.

I changed the oil and filters myself at about 14k. The car has been absolutely fine since I got it with 10k on the clock 10 months ago.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
davidcjtilley-googleng

Chris

If you are worried by this take it to either a pug dealer and get the fault logs read. I think these typically get erased after 20 successful engine starts so don't leave it to long. Otherwise take Chris's advice and see if it happens again.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

so what was the out come??