106 revs

My 106 revs up to over 2000 or sometimes it drops so low it almost cuts out when stood still at traffic lights. i can sometimes drive it in 1st without using my accellerator!! why??

Reply to
Jenny106

no idea why, I've mentioned this happening a few times to the dealers service personnel, and they cant replicate it..

and when I turn it off and restart, it always behaves perfectly...

mines a 2003 1.1 BTW

I know its no help, but at least we now know we are not alone!!

Lost

Reply to
Lostin1999

coil fault it spikes the idle circuit its well documented by peugeot try another dealer

Reply to
Mindwipe