2.0 xu10 head and followers

I have 605sli 2.0, single point mareli. (RDZ engine or XU10MZ) I can't locate where knocking came from (hard and loud), but the clearance betveen valve followers and cylinder head (not valve clearance) is to big. I did'n measure but there is about 1mm difference betveen follovers and cylinder head. Can anybody tell me dimensions of follovers and diameter of its hole in the cylinder head. Tolerance and exact diameter will bee more the good. I checked all bearrings in engine and it is OK. I have haynes manual for citroen XM 2.0i (same engine) and some other peugeot engines but that diameter is nowhere specified. Help, please :(

Reply to
igorsd