[205] Can someone help me identify the correct Dizzy Cap please?!

I'm trying to buy a new dizzy cap before mine gets worse but I have a choice of a Male or a Female fitment as follows...

404545021 DISTRIBUTOR CAP& ROTOR AX/BX/205/40. DUCELLIER DIST (MALE/SCREW)

OR

404545061 DISTRIBUTOR CAP+ROTOR BX/C15/205/3. DUCELLIER DIST (FEMALE/SCREW)

I know I've got a Ducellier dizzy, but I don't know what it is that makes one a female fitment and one a male fitment.

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt