Re: Value? 306 Dturbo S P reg 1996

I have one of these in the lovely mint green metallic, 108,000 miles full

>MOT (spent over £500 to get it there!) all receipts etc . Reasonable >Condition. I have had it for 18mths, one prev owner. > >Any ideas on value ??

Between £2,000 and £3,000 retail, probably £1500-2300 trade. Mileage is a little high.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Yep, the car is going to be about 6-7 years old, and average mileage is

12,000 a year. So it's not an insanely high mileage, probably only 3,000 miles a year above. All depends on how it's been looked after - might be better than a low mileage example.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

COuldn't agree more. Ive had our N reg D turbo for the past 5 years and it now has 107k on the clock. Recently, a friend of mine has been looking at a couple of D turbos and I've been going round with him. One we saw had 87 on the clock , the other had 64k. My mate said he'd buy mine all day long compared to the others.

Neil

Reply to
Neil D

Red hairless monkeys, gimp masks for all seasons. Rooms full of yoghurt for next to no reason. These are a few of Richard Kilpatrick's favourite things:

sorry.. sarcasm often fails on usenet..

I totally agree.. the milage is insane..

Reply to
David Beamish