205 stdt for sale!

Hi I have a dark metalic grey pug 205 stdt for private sale. I have bought myself a 406 so the 205 must find a new home.

the car has 90,000 miles on the clock and 11 months mot, and has had 3 owners inc me. the interior is very tidy and the body is in very good condition! there is also a wad a bills and mot's...

features inc pas/large sunroof.f/elec windows gti suspension/sports seats/gi style bodywork/45 to 50mpg and group 8 insurance!!!

New/nearly new things include

new battery/nearly new front discs andpad/front fogs in good condition!,nearly new rear drums and shoes.. new rear shocks/new lower suspension arms/new exhaust back box/and new tsw apex alloys with new tyres!!!

lexus lights and the tax disc(11 months) can be supplied at extra cost.

I would like £1495 (rough ones go for £1000)for the car due to the vehicle's condition however I am open to reasonable offers!!! I believe you won't find much better! so any one interested? contact me on snipped-for-privacy@Danethorpe.fsnet.co.uk for further details...

thanks from marcus

Reply to
mj1

Maybe I missed it but what year is it?